Public Offer Agreement
Public Offer Agreement
1.1. This offer is an official offer from the site avlabar.club, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and places a Public Offer (offer ) on the official website of the Seller "http://avlabar.club (hereinafter - the" Website ").
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is considered the fact that the Buyer paid the order on the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller’s website.
Concepts and Definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “Product” - a link to an Internet resource (product item);
* “Online Store” - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”, a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by means of an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - a company that sells products presented on the website.
* “Buyer” - an individual who has concluded an Agreement with the Seller on the conditions set forth below.
* "Order" - the selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary selection by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- independent registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the ownership of the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods at the warehouse, the Company Manager is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4. If there is no product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product with the same model characteristics, refuse this product, and cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
Through electronic payment systems
5.1. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order Delivery Terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out by sending data by e-mail specified in the profile of the buyer
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer must:
- timely pay and receive an order on the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
- issue an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of the Parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-compliance or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur due to reasons beyond the scope of its control;
- for unlawful illegal actions performed by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of its network identifiers - IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access granted to him, is independently liable for damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In case of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this agreement is understood to mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively impede the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not have foreseen and prevented in reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any differences solely through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement subject to prior publication on the website http://avlabar.club
9.2. Online store created for organizing distance